There might be cases where you may have to create multiple instances of PWA in the same farm. In this architecture, each instance will reside in their respective web application and it will have it's own Project Server databases and content database. Let us see how can we create second instance in the existing farm.
- Navigate to Central Administration
- Create a new web application
- Navigate to Central Administration home page and click on "Manage Service Applications"
- Click on Project Server service
- Click on "Create Project Web App Site"
- Select the newly created App
- Ensure that you rename Project Server Databases to distinguish between multiple web applications